Tuesday, September 27, 2011

6 Word Memoir

Would you be able to tell the story of you life in only six words?

My brilliant cousin Brianna brought this concept to my attention, and I have to say, it really stumped me.  Six words is barely a sentence; how do you sum up your entire life?



At first I couldn't think of a single one.  I finally broke through the mental barrier and came up with a few that I think sum up my life (or life views)  pretty nicely.

Some were funny (albeit true):
-Bubble wrap is a cathartic tool.
-Life is better in comfy pants.
-Baby animals can make anything better.
-Hot new shoes, instant confidence boost.

and others were more serious
-Pretending to know what I'm doing.
-Stronger than I thought I was.
-Faking it till I make it.  (Highly unoriginal, but still true!)


Your turn!
What's your six word memoir?

1 comment:

  1. 1. She didn't stop till she got enough
    2. Lived vicariously through her own thoughts
    3. Pencil in hand, coffee in mug
    4. Danced effortlessly around every adult obstacle
    5. She Believed She could and did

    ReplyDelete