Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh dear, what to wear?

I'm torn, blog-land.  I know there aren't many of you out there, but feel free to weigh in with any opinions.

I'm going to one of my good friends from High School's wedding in a few weeks.  And I need to look good.  Like, really good.  My reasons are silly, childish, and completely vain, and I really don't care.  I'm going to need all the self confidence I can get, which requires one hell of an outfit.

I went shopping and initially found this:

Mine is darker, more of a purpley dark blue. 

Then, this weekend I went shopping again and by chance found this:




Now, I don't know which to wear.  Both are really flattering on curvy figures and I love how they make me look.  They're just two very different looks.  And I'm not sure which one is the way to go.

Aaaaand of course- the shoes.  In either case I plan on wearing these:

I might just be more excited about the shoes than I am about the dress.

1 comment:

  1. I totally think number two would look amazing on you with your hair all bouncy and wavy!

    ReplyDelete