Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photography Challenge Days #12-19

Blogging fail.  Sorry guys.

I was in NY for a wedding, and there were various complications.  Most notably, Tootsie hurt herself and I was a basket case.  Maybe I'll go into details in another post, but trust me- I was not a pretty sight.

Anyhoo, time to catch up.
#12 Sunset




#13 Yourself with 13 things


Ok, so theres 7, not 13.  And they're not "things" they're men.  Very attractive men.

Cut me some slack!  I went through every picture on my computer and couldn't find any pictures of myself with 13 things.  So I chose this group shot, and hoped you're be too preoccupied by the men of the 2011 NYC firemen's calender to care.  Did it work?

#14 Eyes


Remember this?  I'm happy to report that while they have not yet grown back, they on their way.  Also, I've discovered that eyeliner pencils can do wonders.


#15 Silhouette


Isn't this picture amazing?  This is from my good friends Ray and Ashleigh's wedding, and this was taken by Becca and Mike from Garrone Photography.  They're amazing and I hope I can have them shoot my wedding someday.

#16 Long exposure



No, I did not take this picture either.  I don't even have a camera capable of taking this picture.  This is courtesy of local radio host/amateur photographer Greg Kretschmar.  He's amazing and I wish he would sell his prints!


#17 Technology



My laptop.  It's pretty BA.


#18 Your shoes


Not the one's I'm wearing now (because I'm actually in fuzzy socks), but I wore these this past weekend!


#19 Something orange


Fall in the White Mountains is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment